Monday, January 3, 2011

Upcoming gigs in Jan 2011!!!

Happy 2011 to everyone!!!

Many things happened after the last gig...

Liang decided to leave the band...
I appreciate him alot for his efforts and contribution for the past 3 years in the band... May we gig again one day!!! Thanx Bro!

Also, someone woke me up from my laid back lifestyle...
It hit me so hard that I made a career switch in Dec 2010 without much hesitation...
Something totally new to me...
Life has changed totally... I learn new things everyday...
More fufilling I must say, I work very hard now...
And I'm really proud of the results I've achieved for the very 1st month...
It's really amazing... Thank God for everything! I thank you as well... seriously. =)

Music, though still can't be my rice bowl... BUT, I will rock on no matter what...
I thank God for this passion and interest He has given me... I may not be the best musician and singer around, but this little talent is something nobody can ever take away from me...( except the Lord )

Band members changed and changed throughout the many years, but the only member that remain is still me...=P
I ain't gonna give up!!!


Therefore...




13th Xin Qing Rong Ji Regional Songwriting Competition Road Show


Date: 7th Jan 2011 (Friday)
Time: 5pm Venue: Lot One Shoppers' Mall ,Choa Chu Kang
Admission Free!!!

Azure will be performing as guest performers for the road show! We support XQRJ all the way!!!



Music In Singapore ( M.I.S ) Concert

Date: 16th Jan 2011 ( Sunday )
Time: 8pm to 11pm
Venue: Warehouse @ new *SCAPE
Tickets: $25 ( Includes 1 CD of your choice )
$15 ( Ticket only )

Book your tickets here:
http://www.theark.com.sg/mis.html

The Azure Band will be performing along side local bands Ah5ive, Elyzia and Redpoll!!!

I be showcasing my own originals that nite... Hope to see you!!! =)

2011 is gonna be a very good year for me...
It's only gonna get better...

No comments:

Post a Comment